SearchMoreKnow is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. More info about SearchMoreKnow can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's web page. Usually the SearchMoreKnow program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is named UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe and it has a size of 34.80 KB (35631 bytes).
SearchMoreKnow is composed of the following executables which occupy 881.35 KB (902503
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5787.38456
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below a few links to other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\firstname.lastname@example.org
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
SearchMoreKnow is a program by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 06:56:32.117