This info is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
where you can read more on SearchMoreKnow. More data about the program SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. Usually the SearchMoreKnow application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SearchMoreKnow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 323.07 KB (330824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SearchMoreKnow. They occupy 846.57 KB (866888
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5806.42088
of SearchMoreKnow. For other SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\acpejindglaijlglclldloikppjeallk.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is an application marketed by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SearchMoreKnow in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 16:25:10.740