This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Check out here
for more details on SearchMoreKnow. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 323.06 KB (330816 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They occupy 939.67 KB (962224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- temp.exe (93.11 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
This data is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5808.27696
only. Click on the links below for other SearchMoreKnow versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall SearchMoreKnow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\kjhmddkolcfaeffbjdakeijfdgbmaoak.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
SearchMoreKnow is a program marketed by SearchMoreKnow. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow app will be found automatically. When you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:16:29.313