SearchMoreKnow is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
where you can get more info on SearchMoreKnow. More information about the program SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. SearchMoreKnow's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 323.05 KB (330800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SearchMoreKnow. They take about 846.55 KB (866864
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
The current web page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5802.2476
alone. For other SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall SearchMoreKnow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\jnoilpejmellcjnkjkkgeikcppkdkfak.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net_0.localstorage
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\002\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\002\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by SearchMoreKnow. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow program will be found very quickly. After you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-20 09:40:47.460