This page contains detailed information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. More information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. Further information about SearchMoreKnow can be seen at http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
. SearchMoreKnow is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SearchMoreKnow.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it occupies around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is comprised of the following executables which take 957.86 KB (980847
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.06 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5797.11465
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SearchMoreKnow we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\bnchlihpaandhgfenjpehejnchbkgdnf.crx
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\temp.exe
- C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow app will be found automatically. When you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, nor are we saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 14:41:59.170