This web page is about SearchMoreKnow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your computerSearchMoreKnow
. Open here
for more info on SearchMoreKnow. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more info about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SearchMoreKnow. SearchMoreKnow.exe is the SearchMoreKnow's main executable file and it takes circa 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SearchMoreKnow. They take about 957.84 KB (980831
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This data is about SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5789.6063
only. For more SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program marketed by SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. After you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:40:46.230