This page contains complete information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Check out here
where you can read more on SearchMoreKnow. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more facts about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. SearchMoreKnow is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall SearchMoreKnow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
SearchMoreKnow is comprised of the following executables which occupy 881.33 KB (902479
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.03 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.7869
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other versions of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SearchMoreKnow's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\pnhgagblkhkabbialmgcjfebohcjmcnk.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\SearchMoreKnow.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\temp.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
SearchMoreKnow is an application released by SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". The SearchMoreKnow application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The software company is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-16 10:42:28.737