SearchMoreKnow is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. Further information on SearchMoreKnow can be found here
. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's page. Usually the SearchMoreKnow program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SearchMoreKnow.exe and its approximative size is 76.50 KB (78336 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with SearchMoreKnow. They take about 923.05 KB (945200
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5807.7888
of SearchMoreKnow. For more SearchMoreKnow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall SearchMoreKnow.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SearchMoreKnow's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\acpejindglaijlglclldloikppjeallk.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\002\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\002\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net
SearchMoreKnow is an application offered by SearchMoreKnow. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SearchMoreKnow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:53:01.270