SearchMoreKnow is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. You can find out more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
to get more information about SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow's main file takes around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and is called SearchMoreKnow.exe.
The executable files below are part of SearchMoreKnow. They take an average of 957.85 KB (980839
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5806.15086
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below info on other releases of SearchMoreKnow:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is an application by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SearchMoreKnow from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it is installed on your PC the SearchMoreKnow application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SearchMoreKnow in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 16:33:27.243