SearchMoreKnow is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your systemSearchMoreKnow
. You can find out more on SearchMoreKnow or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's page. Usually the SearchMoreKnow program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SearchMoreKnow is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe". SearchMoreKnow's primary file takes around 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and is called SearchMoreKnow.exe.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They take 957.85 KB (980839
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5824.2543
of SearchMoreKnow. You can find below a few links to other SearchMoreKnow releases:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow is a program offered by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SearchMoreKnow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search field and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SearchMoreKnow in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After removing SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your PC, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 13:04:12.397