This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SearchMoreKnow for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SearchMoreKnow from your PCSearchMoreKnow
. Check out here
for more info on SearchMoreKnow. Please open http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
if you want to read more on SearchMoreKnow on SearchMoreKnow's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SearchMoreKnow. SearchMoreKnow's main file takes about 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) and is named SearchMoreKnow.exe.
SearchMoreKnow contains of the executables below. They occupy 957.85 KB (980839
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchMoreKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.05 KB)
- UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to SearchMoreKnow version 2.0.5819.29525
alone. You can find below a few links to other SearchMoreKnow releases:
...click to view all...
SearchMoreKnow has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SearchMoreKnow when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SearchMoreKnow
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Extensions\iejjlkgeedbancfhhbncjebmeeecdhka.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Products\UnSearchMoreKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
SearchMoreKnow is a program marketed by the software company SearchMoreKnow. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove SearchMoreKnow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SearchMoreKnow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SearchMoreKnow or simply click the Search feature and type in "SearchMoreKnow". If it exists on your system the SearchMoreKnow app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SearchMoreKnow in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SearchMoreKnow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SearchMoreKnow:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchmorenow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMoreKnow\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SearchMoreKnow.
8. After uninstalling SearchMoreKnow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SearchMoreKnow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SearchMoreKnow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow from your computer, we are not saying that SearchMoreKnow by SearchMoreKnow is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SearchMoreKnow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-08 00:52:37.743