Dropbox is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dropbox\bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Dropbox is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dropbox's primary file takes about 25.27 MB (26502456 bytes) and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They take 25.44 MB (26676024
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (25.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (169.50 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 1.3.13
alone. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:54:11.733