Dropbox is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dropbox\bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Dropbox is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dropbox's primary file takes about 25.27 MB (26502456 bytes) and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They take 25.44 MB (26676024
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (25.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (169.50 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 1.3.13
alone. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:54:11.733