This page is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More info about Dropbox, Inc. can be read here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more details about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 41.84 MB (43871568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dropbox. They occupy about 42.04 MB (44086792
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (41.84 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (161.68 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.5
of Dropbox. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Dropbox from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Dropbox:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Dropbox's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\Dropbox.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Dropbox is an application offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-05 03:12:21.173