Dropbox is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. More information about Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.92 MB (6210368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They occupy an average of 6.24 MB (6542040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (5.92 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.59 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (36.33 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 82.3.133
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-19 23:51:38.287