Dropbox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. You can read more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dropbox's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.33 MB (3486520 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox is composed of the following executables which take 3.60 MB (3778896
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (3.33 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (170.07 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (24.81 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (48.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (41.82 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 31.3.15
alone. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 20:27:44.367