You can find below details on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and occupies 37.36 MB (39177352 bytes).
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They take 37.52 MB (39342912
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (37.36 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (161.68 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 3.8.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-09 23:56:11.230