This page contains detailed information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. You can read more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more information about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 25.07 MB (26286704 bytes) on disk and is called Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They take 25.33 MB (26556680
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (25.07 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.98 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (41.11 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (34.60 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 17.3.25
alone. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-16 02:15:38.383