This page contains detailed information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. You can read more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. Dropbox's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 26.04 MB (27308288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Dropbox. They take about 26.31 MB (27587928
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (26.04 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.98 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (18.46 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (45.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (39.32 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 21.3.22
only. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dropbox in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-28 17:40:08.240