This page is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more facts about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. Dropbox's primary file takes about 8.40 MB (8806688 bytes) and its name is Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Dropbox. They occupy about 9.36 MB (9812520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (8.40 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (208.32 KB)
- DropboxNativeMessagingHost.exe (265.79 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (30.79 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (397.78 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.29 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 139.3.4798
of Dropbox. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-12-22 23:31:14.757