This web page is about Dropbox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more info about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Dropbox is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:USER. The application's main executable file has a size of 36.96 MB (38758848 bytes) on disk and is named Dropbox.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dropbox. They take 37.12 MB (38924416
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (36.96 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (161.69 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 3.7.32
only. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:USER
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-02 22:21:41.400