You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Dropbox, Inc.. Please follow https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it takes about 22.96 MB (24073824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Dropbox. They take about 23.19 MB (24316416
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (22.96 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.23 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (25.11 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (24.61 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 5.3.18
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox program will be found automatically. When you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-30 19:21:54.880