Dropbox is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.30 MB (7657984 bytes) on disk and is called Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They take 7.59 MB (7958832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (7.30 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (159.27 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (31.51 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (23.00 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.51 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.51 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 100.3.406
alone. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. After you click Dropbox in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-24 02:02:04.843