This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Dropbox, Inc.. You can see more info related to Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it takes close to 23.64 MB (24790832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dropbox. They take about 23.80 MB (24960232
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (23.64 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.43 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 3.11.31
alone. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-29 20:30:32.720