Dropbox is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.63 MB (3806016 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dropbox. They occupy an average of 3.91 MB (4097904
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.63 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 62.3.99
alone. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-16 01:17:51.407