This info is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. Please open https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s web page. Dropbox is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.86 MB (4049216 bytes) on disk and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox is composed of the following executables which take 4.14 MB (4341112
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (3.86 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.58 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 63.4.102
alone. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found very quickly. When you click Dropbox in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-12 19:19:55.600