This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Dropbox, Inc.. You can see more info about Dropbox at http://www.dropbox.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Dropbox.exe and its approximative size is 23.06 MB (24182160 bytes).
Dropbox is composed of the following executables which take 23.23 MB (24356944
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (23.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.69 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 1.1.40
only. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-10 14:01:53.877