This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more facts about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Dropbox's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". Dropbox's primary file takes about 37.11 MB (38912760 bytes) and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 37.63 MB (39456168
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (37.11 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.07 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (274.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.11.2
of Dropbox. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. After you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 12:13:18.800