This page contains complete information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Dropbox, Inc.. Please follow https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.97 MB (6260544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dropbox. They occupy 6.29 MB (6593752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (5.97 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.59 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (37.83 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 85.3.133
only. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-30 17:27:27.487