You can find below details on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Dropbox, Inc.. You can see more info about Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Dropbox's primary file takes around 7.56 MB (7929856 bytes) and is named Dropbox.exe.
The executables below are part of Dropbox. They occupy about 8.22 MB (8614704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (7.56 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (159.27 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (31.51 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (398.00 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.51 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.51 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 107.3.416
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found automatically. When you select Dropbox in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-28 22:55:53.587