You can find on this page details on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dropbox's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE. The application's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and it has a size of 23.63 MB (24774560 bytes).
Dropbox is composed of the following executables which occupy 23.79 MB (24943960
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (23.63 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.43 KB)
This page is about Dropbox version 3.11.30
only. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Dropbox.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dropbox:
- C:\Program Files\Dropbox
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\_cffi_backend.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\_cffi_enterprise_data_xe54ba33bxfa42ed4e.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\_cffi_python_x66cf7a7cx17a72769.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\_cffi_pywin_kernel32_xde9e4433x360333f0.pyd
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-25 02:50:52.220