You can find on this page details on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Dropbox, Inc.. Please follow https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.86 MB (4050752 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They take 4.14 MB (4342648
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.86 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.58 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.3.120
of Dropbox. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-12 22:02:57.767