Dropbox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Additional info about Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more facts about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it takes close to 3.40 MB (3567936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They occupy 3.68 MB (3859312
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.40 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 43.3.47
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-26 01:09:49.017