Dropbox is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. You can read more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.00 MB (4190016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They take about 4.28 MB (4484464
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (4.00 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 67.3.79
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-14 19:59:49.477