Dropbox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More info about Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the application Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.92 MB (4114240 bytes) on disk and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.20 MB (4408688
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.92 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 66.3.81
only. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-31 19:23:35.130