Dropbox is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. Further information about Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and occupies 24.17 MB (25344208 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Dropbox. They occupy 24.43 MB (25616088
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (24.17 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.97 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (41.79 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (35.79 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 10.3.22
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 16:21:00.187