This info is about Dropbox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Dropbox, Inc.. More information about the application Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is normally installed in the C:\Users\anil\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Dropbox is "C:\Users\anil\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:USER. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 41.69 MB (43719752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They take an average of 42.88 MB (44967400
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (41.69 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (161.66 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (1,008.24 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 3.5.57
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found automatically. When you select Dropbox in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\anil\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:USER
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 03:10:09.650