Dropbox is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More information about Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. The program's main executable file has a size of 25.66 MB (26909544 bytes) on disk and is named Dropbox.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Dropbox. They occupy about 26.67 MB (27965752
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (25.66 MB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (853.93 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (177.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.12
of Dropbox. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found automatically. When you click Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 14:47:49.480