You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 26.98 MB (28293176 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.25 MB (28572904
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (26.98 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (170.07 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (18.46 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (45.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (39.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.3.15
of Dropbox. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 23:55:35.523