You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Dropbox, Inc.. More info about the app Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.40 MB (8807712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They occupy an average of 9.34 MB (9796648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (8.40 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (208.32 KB)
- DropboxNativeMessagingHost.exe (249.29 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (30.79 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (397.78 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.29 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.29 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 134.3.4102
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-10-13 01:38:15.473