Dropbox is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Dropbox, Inc.. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more data about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.97 MB (6260736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They take 6.26 MB (6561584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (5.97 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (159.27 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (31.51 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (23.00 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.51 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 92.3.365
alone. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program released by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-20 10:22:29.723