How to uninstall Dropbox from your system
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It was created for Windows by Dropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Dropbox, Inc.. Detailed information about Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it occupies circa 5.51 MB (5782336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Dropbox. They take about 5.80 MB (6076800
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (5.51 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.59 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.83 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 78.3.110
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
How to erase Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found very quickly. When you click Dropbox in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-19 20:47:21.617