Dropbox is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. You can read more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Dropbox.exe and it has a size of 3.40 MB (3567936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Dropbox. They occupy about 3.68 MB (3859312
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.40 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 43.4.50
only. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Dropbox:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Dropbox is an application by Dropbox, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 00:11:45.887