Dropbox is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More information about Dropbox, Inc. can be read here
. Please follow https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s page. Dropbox is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Dropbox's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox's primary file takes about 27.03 MB (28338936 bytes) and its name is Dropbox.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Dropbox. They occupy 27.30 MB (28623224
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (27.03 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (170.07 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (18.46 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (47.80 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (41.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 24.3.15
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-14 16:53:49.047