You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. The program's main executable file occupies 3.40 MB (3567928 bytes) on disk and is labeled Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They occupy about 3.68 MB (3859272
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.40 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.56 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.81 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.32 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 38.3.23
only. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-24 16:57:27.947