Dropbox is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. Please open https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Dropbox's main file takes around 7.30 MB (7651328 bytes) and is called Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They take about 7.95 MB (8336176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (7.30 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (159.27 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (31.51 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (398.00 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.51 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.51 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 103.3.377
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found automatically. After you click Dropbox in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-24 23:01:46.733