Dropbox is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Additional info about Dropbox, Inc. can be read here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more information about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Usually the Dropbox application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dropbox's main file takes around 6.54 MB (6856192 bytes) and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.83 MB (7157032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (6.54 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (159.27 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (31.51 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (23.00 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.51 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.51 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 96.3.162
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox app will be found automatically. When you select Dropbox in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-20 18:30:23.910