This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Dropbox, Inc.. Detailed information about Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. Dropbox's main file takes about 23.15 MB (24275928 bytes) and its name is Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Dropbox. They occupy about 23.32 MB (24450680
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (23.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 1.3.2
only. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. After you click Dropbox in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The publisher is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-26 19:21:04.847