You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Dropbox can be found at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.58 MB (3753280 bytes) on disk and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.86 MB (4044656
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.58 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 58.3.87
of Dropbox. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found automatically. After you select Dropbox in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-19 20:09:46.947