Dropbox is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more details about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.67 MB (11186400 bytes) on disk and is called Dropbox.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dropbox. They take 11.59 MB (12147920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (10.67 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (222.35 KB)
- DropboxNativeMessagingHost.exe (312.23 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (33.23 KB)
- DropboxUpdateProxy32.exe (286.73 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (45.73 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (38.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 160.3.4633
of Dropbox. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found very quickly. When you click Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-10-17 19:24:06.953