How to uninstall Dropbox from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It is written by Dropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dropbox. The program's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and occupies 7.79 MB (8167200 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They take 8.68 MB (9106208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dropbox.exe (7.79 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (159.06 KB)
- DropboxNativeMessagingHost.exe (249.79 KB)
- DropboxThumbnailGenerator.exe (30.79 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (397.78 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (43.29 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (36.29 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 125.3.3444
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Dropbox is a program offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found automatically. When you select Dropbox in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2021-06-10 19:59:56.770